Sunday, 5 January 2014

Farm

05 Jan 


Today Puddle and I went to a local petting farm. We'd never been to this one before and thought we'd have a day together and let Yetti have some workshop time. The animals were very sweet, sheep, cows, horses, chickens, rabbits and some small birds that I think were quales, and mice that I'm not sure wether they should have been there or not, but were very cute all the same. 

Puddle had a bag of "two legged animal feed", which he very happily told every one when we got home. 

As we walked round we saw a chicken in a tree, I'm not sure I've ever seen that before. Also infront of the quales was a very timmid stubby looking cat.

After seeing the animals I was so cold I had to go inside. We had chips and hot dogs. Puddle wanted to go on the trampoline, but as he got on rain water flowed from the buffer bumper on to the trampoline and he sat in the puddle! So In to the soft play area we went for a change of clothes. The soft play area was in a poly tunnel, so that was very cold. So much so Puddle chose to have his shoes back on instead of staying on the play equiptment. While he did want to play I played with him as much as I could. 


Once frozen we went in to the cafe and had cake and milkyway stars till Yetti came and picked us up.



No comments:

Post a Comment